Strengthening enterprise competitiveness by investing in new systems based on IKT
DGC-06The gas controller series DGC-06 can monitor and process up to 128 digital (RS 485) PolyGard®II sensors and/or analog (4 to 20 mA) μGard®II Sensors.
Gas detection system
Gas system controllers
The gas controller series DGC-06 can monitor and process up to 96 digital (RS 485) PolyGard®II sensors and/or analog (4 to 20 mA) μGard®II Sensors. Four free adjustable alarm thresholds are provided per Sensors.
For the alarm messages, up to 32 alarm relays with potential-free changeover contact and up to 16 analog outputs (4 to 20 mA) are available.
The DGC-06 series are equipped with a self-monitoring system, with power failure message as well as with a
functional control of the registered digital/ analog Sensors according to the requirements of the gas measuring technique.
The DGC-06 gas controller fulfils the functions of monitoring carbon monoxide (CO) in garages, tunnels and cart tracks etc. according to the current EN 50545-1. Additionally, ammonia (NH3) refrigerant plants can be monitored according to the requirements EN 378, VBG 20 and the guidelines "safety requirements for ammonia refrigeration systems".
- Power supply: 110/230 VAC 50/60 Hz; 24 VAC/DC -10% + 20%
- Analog input: (4 to max. 96) 4 to 20 mA, overload and short-circuit- protected, input resistance 200 W Tension for external analog sensors 24 VDC, max. 50 mA /per sensor
- Analog output: (max 12) configurable for each input 4 to 20 mA, overload and short-circuit- protected, max. load 500 W
- Alarm relay: (max. 30) 250 VAC, 5 A, potential-free, change-over SPDT
- Fault relay: (1) 250 VAC, 5 A, potential-free, change-over SPDT
- LCD: Two lines, 16 characters each, illuminated
- Status LED: (4) Operation – Fault – 1st alarm – ≥ 2nd alarm
- Operation: 6 push-buttons
- Transceiver RS 485 / 19200 Baud
- Enclosure: Plastic housing with view cover
- Colour: RAL 7035 (grey)
- Protection class: IP 65
- Gas Sensors: PolyGard®II and μGard®II Toxic, combustible and refrigerant gases
- EN 50545-1 conformity, SIL 2 Level