Strengthening enterprise competitiveness by investing in new systems based on IKT
Sensor cartridge SC2Sensor Cartridge SC2 with CO2 infrared sensor for dispensing and refrigeration systems
Gas detection system
Gas detection sensors
Exchangeable sensor including digital value processing, temperature compensation and self control for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect CO2.
The sensor cartridge SC2 includes a CO2 sensor element with infrared sensor and an amplifier as well as a μController for measured values processing. The IR measuring principle with integrated temperature compensation ensures highest accuracy, selectivity and reliability despite the long calibration interval. In the μController, all the data and measured values of the sensor element are stored fail-safe and transmitted digitally via the local bus to the sensor board SB2 or MSB2. The calibration management is also integrated in the μController of the sensor cartridge.
Calibration is done either by simply replacing the sensor cartridge or by using the comfortable, integrated calibration routine directly at the system.
- Digital measurement value processing incl. temperature compensation
- Internal functional control with integrated Hardware Watchdog
- Data / measured values in μC Sensor Cartridge, therefore simple exchange of SC uncalibrated <> calibrated
- High accuracy, selectivity and reliability
- Low zero point drift
- Sensor with long life expectancy > 15 years
- Software according to SIL2 compliant development process
- Modular technology (plug-in and replaceable)
- Easy maintenance and calibration by exchange of the sensor cartridge or by comfortable on-site calibration
- Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
- Integrated heating down to -35 °C
- IP 65 version
- EN 378-1
- EN 61010-1
- ANSI/UL 61010 1
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1