Strengthening enterprise competitiveness by investing in new systems based on IKT
Sensor Board SB2Sensor board with RS 485 interface for integration of the Sensor Cartridges SC2.
Gas detection system
Gas detection sensors
Up to three different Sensor Cartridges of the SC2 series can be connected to the Sensor Board via local bus. The SB2 provides the power supply of the SC2(s) and makes the measured data available for digital communication. Communication with the DGC06 controller takes place via the RS 485 fieldbus interface with DGC06 protocol. Other communication protocols for direct connection to superordinate BMS are available as well.
The SC is connected to the local bus via a plug connection enabling simple SC exchange instead of an on-site calibration. The internal X-Change routine recognizes the exchanging process and the exchanged SC and starts the measurement mode automatically. An LED indicates the correct procedure of the exchange operation.
As an alternative, the on-site calibration via the DGC06 Service Tool can be performed with the integrated, comfortable calibration routine.
The PolyGard®2 Sensor Board SB2 is used for integration of the SC2 Sensor Cartridge(s).
- Digital measurement value processing incl. temperature compensation
- Internal functional control with integrated Hardware Watchdog
- Data / measured values in μC Sensor Cartridge, therefore simple exchange of SC uncalibrated <> calibrated
- Up to three different Sensor Cartridges
- Sensor Cartridge can be mounted remotely with Remote Board (RB2), therefore adaptation to necessary mounting heights possible
- Software according to SIL2 compliant development process
- Modular technology (plug-in and replaceable)
- Easy maintenance and calibration by exchange of the sensor cartridge or by comfortable on-site calibration
- Serial RS 485 interface with protocol for DGC06. Modbus as option.
- 4 – 20 mA analog output (option)
- LCD display (option)
- Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
- IP 65 version (housing type A)
- Conformity to
- EN 50271,
- EN 61010-1;
- ANSI/UL 61010 1;
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1