Strengthening enterprise competitiveness by investing in new systems based on IKT
Multi-Sensor-Controller MSC2Gas measuring, monitoring and warning controller based on state-of-the-art micro-technology for continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect toxic and combustible gases, refrigerants or oxygen.
Gas detection system
Gas system controllers
The Multi-Sensor-Controller is designed for the connection of max. three sensors, of which two sensor cartridges of the SC2 series via local bus and/or two analog sensors with 4-20 mA signal. The controller monitors the measured values and activates the alarm relays if the set alarm thresholds for pre-alarm and main alert are exceeded. In addition, the values are provided for direct connection to a superior BMS via an RS-485 interface and also as 4-20 mA output.
The SIL 2 compliant self-monitoring function in the MSC2 and in the connected Sensor Cartridge activates the fault message in case of an internal error as well as in case of a fault in the local bus communication (SC2) and/or at the 4-20 mA input / output current signals.
Other options such as three-color status LED, buzzer, digital input for acknowledgment or test function, display, various communication protocols ensure proper adaptation to the wide range of applications in gas detection technology. For convenient commissioning the MSC2 can be pre-configured and parametrised with factory-set defaults.
- Internal function monitoring with integrated hardware watchdog
- Hardware and software according to SIL2 compliant development process
- Easy maintenance / calibration by replacing the sensor cartridge or via comfortable on-site calibration
- Modular technology (plug-in and exchangeable)
- Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
- Local bus connection for two Sensor Cartridges SC2 & two analog inputs 4-20 mA, e.g. MC2 series (max. 3 sensors)
- Three relays with change-over contact, potential-free max. 250 V AC, 5 A
- Two transistor outputs, 24 V DC, 0.1 A (plus switching)
- Serial RS 485 interface with protocol for DGC06, or Modbus protocol as an option