Strengthening enterprise competitiveness by investing in new systems based on IKT
Protec Algo-Tec 6300The Protec Algo-Tec™ 6300 is an interactive digital addressable fire detection and alarm system ideally suited for small , medium & large sized buildings such as nursing homes, hotels and offices.
Fire detection system
Fire system controls
- Power Supply: Mains 230V ac nominal ± 10%
- Working Voltage: 21.5 - 30V dc
- Temperature Range: 0 - 40°C
- Maximum Humidity: 85% Non-condensing
- Panel Model: 6301 6302 6304
- Standby Load (Mains Fail Condition): 90mA 115mA 170mA
- Alarm Load (Mains Fail Condition): 210mA 260mA 345mA
- Display: Backlit liquid crystal display 2 lines of 40 characters
- Digital Addressable Loops: 1,2 or 4 loops, each with 191 address capacity. Total panel capacity is restricted to 512 Input addresses to comply with EN 54-2. Algo-Tec™ 6000 Protocol.
- Total Loop Load: 600mA per loop including all loop connected devices
- Zones: 32 Zone LED’s plus twin red common fire indicators
- Integral Charger: 3A dc Switch-mode.
- Integral Battery: 10Ah 24V sealed lead acid
- Remote Power Supply: The Protec 9000/BC range of power supplies are compatible with the 6300 panels. Dual path outputs and fault signalling, (4 wire plus 2 wire, 2 primary power, 2 signals, 2 secondary power).
- Programmable Alarm Outputs: 4 Monitored - Internal sounder circuits (1A rated @ 24V). 1 Set of non-monitored double-pole changeover contacts (1A rated @ 24V). Up to 191 alarm outputs per loop with the use of additional loop O/P devices.
- Alarm Load: Maximum 3A with integral power supply unit
- Fully fault monitored to EN 54-2
- Fault Output: Single pole changeover contacts (1A rated @ 24V)
- Serial Communications Interface: 4 wire (2 power, 2 data) for up to 4 repeat/mimic panels.
- Secure Network:To replace above serial interface when optional 6300 network card fitted to allow up to 32 panels / repeaters to be securely networked (2 wire loop).
- Auxiliary Output: Supply 24V dc fused at 250mA.
- Common Fire Output(fire station): 24V dc fully monitored output rated at 20mA. 1K EOL.
- Common Fault Output (fire station): 24V dc fully monitored output rated at 20mA. 1K EOL.
- RS232 Communications Interface: 9 way 'D' type connector (Male). For program/text software upload/download.
- Optional Integral Printer: 40 character low noise thermal printer.
- Dimensions (mm): 440(W) x 385(H) x 144(D)
- Approvals (6301): LPCB Certificate No: 201ad/07, EC Certificate No: 0832-CPD-1474, Relevant Standard: EN 54-2 & 4.
- Approvals (6302): LPCB Certificate No: 201ad/08, EC Certificate No: 0832-CPD-1475, Relevant Standard: EN 54-2 & 4
- Approvals (6304): LPCB Certificate No: 201ad/09, EC Certificate No: 0832-CPD-1476, Relevant Standard: EN 54-2 & 4
The control panel is designed and manufactured by Protec to comply with EN 54-2 & 4. The control panel is available as surface or recessed mounted with a moulded polycarbonate hinged door finished in storm grey, or optionally with polished solid brass or brushed stainless steel finish for recess mounting only.
Up to 32 Algo-Tec™ 6300 control and repeat panels and illuminated zonal mimics can be interconnected using the optional add in 6300 network card. Wired as a loop the networks dual channel fault tolerant RS485 ensures that no single fault can disable the system. In the event of multiple faults, each panel will function independently. The network can be wired using copper or fibre optic cables.
Each 6300 control panel is equipped with 1, 2 or 4 high capacity Algo-Tec™ digital addressable data loops, with up to 191 address capacity per loop. Total panel devices is restricted to 512 inputs to comply with EN54 part 2. In addition to sensors, interfaces and manual call points the loop can also support loop powered SOUNDERS, BEACONS and OPTICAL BEAM DETECTORS. Loop powered sounder bases adopt the sensor address to increase the capacity of the loops still further, resulting in reduced cabling requirements, simplified installation and associated cost savings.