Strengthening enterprise competitiveness by investing in new systems based on IKT
Protec Algo-Tec 6100The Protec Algo-Tec™ 6100 is an interactive digital addressable fire detection and alarm system ideally suited for small and medium sized buildings such as shops, hotels and offices.
Fire detection system
Fire system controls
- Rated Voltage: 100 to 240V ac rms
- Rated Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- Rated Current: 600mA rms
- Working Voltage: 21.5 - 29V dc
- Temperature Range: 0 - 40°C
- Maximum Humidity: 85% Non-condensing
- IP Rating: IP30
- Battery Type: 2 x 12V 3.3Ah sealed lead acid
- Standby Load (Mains Fail Condition): 22mA
- Display: Backlit liquid crystal display 4 lines of 20 characters
- Digital Addressable Loops:1 loop, with 192 address capacity Algo-Tec™ 6000PLUS Protocol
- Total Loop Load: 600mA including all loop connected devices
- Zones: 32 Zones, 16 with LED indication, plus general fire indicator
- Integral Charger: 1A dc switch mode, temperature compensated
- Integral Battery: 2 x 12V 3.3Ah sealed lead acid
- Alarm Outputs: 2 monitored conventional sounder circuits (100mA per output maximum), Up to 192 alarm outputs using loop output devices.
- Global Fire Outputs: 1 set of non-monitored changeover contacts (1A @ 24V dc) operating on any fire
- Alarm Load: 600mA loop, 100mA per conventional alarm output
- Fully fault monitored to EN 54-2 & 4
- Fault Output: Single pole changeover contacts (1A rated @ 24V dc)
- Auxiliary Output Supply: 24V dc fused at 150mA
- Common Fire Output (fire station): 24V dc fully monitored output (requires end of line module SF4165759)
- Communications Interface: USB 2.0 (Type A male to Type B male connection lead required - 2 Metres maximum length)
- Dimensions (mm): 228(W) x 345(H) x 111(D)
- Weight: 1.5kg (excluding batteries)
- Applicable Standards: EN 54-2 : 1997 + A1 : 2006 EN 54-4 : 1998 + A1 + A2
The control panel is designed and manufactured by Protec to comply with EN 54-2 & 4. The control panel is suitable for surface or recessed mounting with a moulded polycarbonate enclosure finished in storm grey.
The 6100 control panel is equipped with a high capacity Algo-Tec™ digital addressable data loop, with up to 192 addresses. In addition to the Algo-Tec™ 6000PLUS sensors, interfaces and manual call points the loop can also support loop powered SOUNDERS, BEACONS and OPTICAL BEAM DETECTORS. Additionally a 6300 Loop Powered Repeat Display can be connected directly to this loop, resulting in reduced cabling requirements, simplified installation and associated cost savings.