Strengthening enterprise competitiveness by investing in new systems based on IKT
6000PLUS/OPHT/TSInteractive addressable high performance optical smoke and heat multi-sensor.
Fire detection system
Fire system detectors
- Environment: -10°C to +50°C (95% R.H. non condensing)
- Ingress Protection: IP41
- Weight (excluding base): 105g
- Loop Powered: Yes
- Loop Standby Load: 0.4mA
- Loop Alarm Load: 8.4mA (10.4mA with Bell Sound)
- Loop Voltage: 18 - 28V
- Isolator: Yes
- Sounder Volume: 85dB(A) (High), 75dB(A) (Mid), 65dB(A) (Low) (measured at one metre)
- Beacon Flash Rate: 1Hz
- Dimensions (mm): 98.60ø x 56.50H
- Device Protocol: Algo-Tec™ 6000PLUS
- Product Approval: LPCB Certificate No: 201x/04, EC Certificate No: 0832-CPD-1173, Relevant Standard: EN 54-3, 5, 7 & 17, CE Marked
The dual technology multi-criteria fire detector uses detection of smoke by scattering of infra-red within the optical chamber coupled with thermal enhancement of the optical sensitivity, as well as providing temperature detection equivalent to grade A2. The smoke and heat channels can be controlled independently for day/night operation with intelligent data being evaluated by the Protec Algo Tec 6000PLUS interactive programmable algorithms.
These sensors react across the range of fire products from large visible particles from smouldering fires to open flaming fires producing very hot smaller particles and are therefore suitable for use in all smoke detection applications. The environmental conditioning algorithms can be selected to filter unwanted alarms and enhance performance.
Sensor Talking Sounder For the ultimate method of alerting building occupants of the incidence of an emergency, the Protec Algo Tec 6000PLUS sensor is equipped with an integrated voice enhanced sounder. The talking sounder is capable of delivering synchronised alert and evacuate messages around a building, removing any ambiguity, particularly for anyone unfamiliar with the building alert and evacuation strategy, enabling a more prompt and safe building evacuation.