Strengthening enterprise competitiveness by investing in new systems based on IKT
6000PLUS/OPInteractive addressable high performance optical smoke sensor provides efficient reliable detection using the light scatter sensing principle with rapid response to a fire signal.
Fire detection system
Fire system detectors
- Environment: -10°C to +50°C (95% R.H. non condensing)
- Ingress Protection: IP41
- Weight (excluding base): 90g
- Loop Powered: Yes
- Loop Standby Load: 0.2mA
- Loop Alarm Load: 0.2mA
- Loop Voltage: 18 - 28V
- Isolator: No
- Dimensions (mm): 98.60ø x 56.50H
- Device Protocol: Algo-Tec™ 6000PLUS
- Product Approval: LPCB Certificate No: 201v/01, EC Certificate No: 0832-CPD-1168, Relevant Standard: EN 54-7 CE Marked
The intelligent sensor data is evaluated by the Protec Algo-Tec™ 6000PLUS interactive programmable algorithms, designed to give maximum sensitivity to smoke detection, with high resistance to false alarms due to high air velocity, insects, dust and R.F. interference.
Providing early warning of a fire condition particularly for slow burning fires, the 6000PLUS/OP is an ideal general purpose smoke sensor for offices, shops, corridors, factories, warehouses and computer rooms.