Strengthening enterprise competitiveness by investing in new systems based on IKT
6000PLUS/OP/S6000PLUS/OP/S Interactive addressable high performance optical smoke sensor provides efficient reliable detection using the light scatter sensing principle with rapid response to a fire signal.
Fire detection system
Fire system detectors
- Environment: -10°C to +50°C (95% R.H. non condensing)
- Ingress Protection: IP41
- Weight (excluding base): 105g
- Loop Powered: Yes
- Loop Standby Load: 0.4mA
- Loop Alarm Load: 5.4mA
- Loop Voltage: 18 - 28V
- Isolator: Yes
- Sounder Volume: 85dB(A) (High), 75dB(A) (Mid), 65dB(A) (Low) (measured at one metre)
- Dimensions (mm): 98.60ø x 56.50H
- Device Protocol: Algo-Tec™ 6000PLUS
- Product Approval: LPCB Certificate No: 201ab/01, EC Certificate No: 0832-CPD-1185, Relevant Standard: EN 54-3, 7 & 17, CE Marked
The intelligent sensor data is evaluated by the Protec Algo-Tec™ 6000PLUS interactive programmable algorithms, designed to give maximum sensitivity to smoke detection, with high resistance to false alarms due to high air velocity, insects, dust and R.F. interference.
Providing early warning of a fire condition particularly for slow burning fires, the 6000/OP is an ideal general purpose smoke sensor for offices, shops, corridors, factories, warehouses and computer rooms. Sensor Sounder The Protec Algo-Tec™ 6000PLUS/OP/S sensor is equipped with an integrated loop powered electronic sounder with three programmable sounder tone options, constant, pulse or warble selectable by the control panel along with adjustable volume control. A loop short circuit isolator is also incorporated within the head. The sensor sounder tones are compatible with the full range of Protec 6000 electronic sounders.