Strengthening enterprise competitiveness by investing in new systems based on IKT
6000PLUS/HT/SInteractive addressable heat sensor with low thermal mass thermistor, giving fast response to temperature increases
Fire detection system
Fire system detectors
- Environment: -10°C to +50°C (95% R.H. non condensing)
- Ingress Protection: IP41
- Weight (excluding base):105g
- Loop Powered: Yes
- Loop Standby Load: 0.4mA
- Loop Alarm Load: 5.4mA
- Loop Voltage: 18 - 28V
- Isolator: Yes
- Sounder Volume: 85dB(A) (High), 75dB(A) (Mid), 65dB(A) (Low) (measured at one metre)
- Dimensions (mm): 98.60ø x 56.50H
- Device Protocol: Algo-Tec™ 6000PLUS
- Product Approval: LPCB Certificate No: 201aa/01, EC Certificate No: 0832-CPD-1182, Relevant Standard: EN 54-3, 5 & 17, CE Marked
The intelligent sensor data is evaluated by the Protec Algo-Tec™ 6000PLUS interactive programmable algorithms.
Suitable for applications where smoke detection is unsuitable but require a high sensitivity heat detector. Examples are boiler rooms, kitchens, laundries and ventilated areas.
Sensor Sounder The Protec Algo-Tec™ 6000PLUS/HT/S sensor is equipped with an integrated loop powered electronic sounder with three programmable sounder tone options, constant, pulse or warble selectable by the control panel along with adjustable volume control. A loop short circuit isolator is also incorporated within the head. The sensor sounder tones are compatible with the full range of Protec 6000 electronic sounders.